Tuesday, January 6, 2015

OMG it finally happened!

Can you believe IT?
I couldn't!
I was sure IT would never happen.
But here we are....IT has occurred!      


Here I sit at the store quietly enduring all my emails and enjoying some short conversations with a couple browsers who stopped by.  A quick birthday purchase and run, a request for playing cards and a deep discussion about cribbage boards.  But through it all, I can see IT happened.

Sears is selling it's display pieces and I upgraded to real ways to showcase our sleeve collection!  Doesn't it look pretty?!?!  I am super excited about such a simple change and re-organization, Kevin and I spent 2 days planning and implementing this!!!

Now I can sit back and enjoy organized sleeves, the backyard view at The GameBoard, a cup of tea, a great game and SNOW!  Oh Happy Day!  
~Love Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment